• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Storm FX Marketz Forex/Crypto Broker has a special HYISA Savings Account Program.

General discussions of a financial company
Agreed until then we not even mention US markets without regulations. We are still willing to meet to show you what we had if thats what Pharaoh wanted us to share. How the hedge fund managers strategies they gave for management worked.
We are here for everyone, not just for the traders but also for the broker's. I can easily tell by reading complaints about the broker that OP is lying or he is really victim. That's why I always advice them to share the link of the thread to broker so everything will be fair.

IN your case, if you need any kind of advice, feel free to ask and we are more than happy to share our experience.

@Pharaoh dedicated his 20 year's (I guess more than that) to this field and I can guarantee you if he object for something then you need to listen to him.

This thread become useful to many or could be nightmare to many, depend on how person will take it.

One advice, always make ego a side :)

We still have much to learn about broker side of things.

I apologize for making comments to Pharaoh and not fully listening or asking his expert advice instead.

We want to be better than the brokers we ran into as traders and I see that making arguments and not listening was an incorrect approach to this.

Apologies to Pharaoh for my problematic attitude and comments. Wanted to make revolutionary broker not a scam ponzi. I took the correction from you and made the steps to take out the HYISA.

Next steps is learning with legal which regulations options we have to get to USA clients. Until then for Storm FX Marketz we will not engage in any form of USA markets and other regulated jurisdictions. More research is necessary.

Next time I don't want to make arrogant comments but instead to take the correction. I am still waiting for comptroller email reply to see correct course of actions.

Respectfully

I would gladly share all details in person but for safety and privacy reasons I wanted to not say to the world my name. I am critical when it comes to safety of family and friends.

Thank you.

I'm glad to see this situation improving. There are some items that should be addressed.

1. As AsstMod pointed out, your brother posting "Wow, this is great!" without revealing this conflict of interest is both unethical and can land you both in legal trouble with the FTC. I'm shocked your legal team didn't scream the moment this came up in the thread.

2. Although there are some LIMITED exceptions, offering any kind of financial services to clients in the USA typically does require proper licenses and registrations. Some offshore brokers skirt the law, but since you are inside the USA, it's an open invitation to all sorts of Federal and State agencies to pop in with a search warrant while also freezing all of your bank accounts. For your own legal safety, I recommend you immediately fire your entire legal team for not bringing this up. I personally think the best option would be to file a complaint against them with the State BAR against them for gross incompetence. With luck, they will lose their law licenses so they won't be able to provide such bad advice to others in the future.

3. Have you seen any LIVE tests run by your hedge fund managers on a well-regulated broker? You have repeatedly claimed that hedge fund managers at banks routinely make thousands of percent every month. I've already shown the math (page 1, post 7) that 900% monthly gain for 2 years would turn $1 into $1 septillion. A quick Google search doesn't show any Hedge fund claiming to make even 100% per month on a routine basis.

Yes, the broker's padding of spread and commissions would reduce the profits some, but surely if one of your people has a system to turn $10k into $6 billion in a month, it would be more than capable of meeting my challenge (Page 1, post 10) of producing a smaller amount in 2 months.

I really would love to invest some money knowing I can safely and reliably earn even 3% per month, but proof is needed. If you succeed in my challenge , the trackable donations to multiple charities would prove even to people who doubt both of us that a large amount of money really was generated in a very short time. Even a very modest percent of the planned return would be enough to let you hire top lawyers in multiple countries to get any registrations you need to offer brokerage services, savings account, or any other financial service you like.

The hedgefund managers sold us their script. We talked to them over zoom communications. They just make and develop strategies for us and code them remotely. This is our partnership with the hedgefund manager we found online in freelancer.

We received the script in hand after they showed us only backtesting proofs. The cBot actually performs just like the backtesting.

No long term proof its consistent but so far its working as intended. We were going to use this for ourselves only internally but did not think when trying to start a HYISA program to somehow reach the US markets.

I agree our lawyers just say don't post anymore, but also we did not consult them in the first place on this matter so its our fault too.

There will be discussion later today.

I can give Pharaoh a copy of the trading scripts for himself to see the AI HFT that were given to us. We just ask that its not openly given freely on the forum to all. This why in person we would have gave directly a copy.

I did not know how else to provide proofs other than give to Pharaoh an actual copy of the cbots. The only fear is that Pharaoh will give to all freely. Just so you can see yourself. This is the best way for you to identify yourself if the cBot was able to perform or not. They require true raw spread accounts as an FYI and trade XAUUSD pair on M1 timeframe.

Let me know how you want to send you copy or not?

Thank you.

We are still willing to meet you as well.

Back